As outlined in O. Reg. 82/20:
26. (1) Seasonal campgrounds that meet the following conditions:
1. Campsites must be made available only for trailers and recreational vehicles that,
i. are used by individuals who are in need of housing, or
ii. are permitted to be there by the terms of a full season contract (your License of Occupation and Camper Code of Conduct, are your season contracts). These documents must be submitted prior to entering the campground.
2. Only campsites with electricity, water service and facilities for sewage disposal may be provided for use.
3. All recreational facilities in the campground and all other shared facilities in the campground, other than washrooms and showers, must be closed.
4. Other areas of the seasonal campground must be closed to the general public and must only be opened for the purpose of preparing the seasonal campground for reopening.
2. (2) The person responsible for a business or organization that is open shall operate the business or organization in compliance with the advice, recommendations and instructions of public health officials, including any advice, recommendations or instructions on physical distancing, cleaning or disinfecting.
May 22, 2021 Marinas are OPEN with restroom facilities (no showers)
Colasante’s RV Park & Marina
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
-completed Feb 23, 2021
-revised May 21, 2021
-revised June 2, 2021
Prepared by Michelle Colasante, Operator/Owner
*Infectious/contagious disease/virus signs at our entrance
*CLOSED: Rec Hall, Washrooms/Showers, Laundry, Pool, Marina (relative to gov regulations)
*Physical Distancing: throughout campground, fish cleaning station, marina
*Hand Sanitizing: Office, Washroom
ü All lots are fully serviced: hydro, water, sewer hook-up
ü Rules and regulations, Waiver, Code of Conduct that ALL must sign-off on
ü Feel ill / sick: stay home!
ü Travelled outside Canada? Stay Home!
ü Remain on your assigned lot ONLY, no visiting from lot to lot (relative to gov regulations)
ü Wear a mask when you cannot physically distance
ü Planned campground activities/events TBD
ü Physical distancing to be practiced throughout the campground 2 m – 6ft.
ü Physical distancing 2m – 6ft
ü Control vehicles where one family on launch at a time
Each person responsible for a boat or watercraft shall ensure that if a group of persons uses that boat or watercraft together for recreational purposes, the members of the group are all members of the same household or one other person from outside that household who lives along or a caregiver for any member of the household.
ü Boardwalk / Docks: people will have to be patient, practice physical distancing, one family at a time
ü Wear a mask when physical distancing is difficult
FISH CLEANING STATION
ü Max. 2 people at a time
Colasante’s RV Park & Marina 2021 Documents to be filled-out, signed and electronically returned, ie: License of Occupation which contains COVID-19 Acknowledgement, Boat Slip User Agreement and Waiver, have all been e-mailed to our Campground Occupants and our Marina members.
As government regulations change, Colasane’s RV Park & Mrinawill adapt its Safety Plan accordingly in all aspects noted above.
-each employee will have an orientation session regarding safety in the workplace, and health guidelines that need to be followed (regular sanitizing/wiping down surfaces, hand sanitizing, wearing masks etc.) … as stated above
-each employee will be screened prior to each shift: each employee has an electronic link to our Employee COVID screening form which they will need to fill-out, date and sign before each shift
- Breaks and lunch can be taken outdoors and if inclement weather can be taken indoor by one person at a time.
-the above-stated plan will also be implemented in the employees’ day to day responsibilities
POTENTIAL CASE / SUSPECTED EXPOSURE…
-should there either be a potential case of COVID-19 in our campground, and/or if there is a suspected exposure on the property
*contact the health unit if they have not already done so
*follow Health Unit guidelines and recommendations
*initialize contact tracing to the best of our ability
*campground/marina might need to close for two weeks, dependent on contact tracing(?)
*those that came in close contact will have to self-isolate for two weeks